9.26.2008

Dead


Well, as sleep deprived as I was on monday.  I died anyway.  For those of you who have NO idea what I am talking about, a little summary.
(I am doing a Harry Potter swap on ravelry.  I competing in the first round of the dueling club.  The object was to finish a hat or sock faster than the person you are dueling against.  I stayed up late  on Sunday, finished the hat, and had it mailed by 8:15 am Monday.  And I lost by 1 1/2 hours.)  
The winner of the duel is decided based on the usps delivery confirmation stamp.  I should have known El Paso Post office would let me down, time is realative here. Not to mention they have already lost a package of mine!!!  The good news is I now have this really cute hat!  

Here is the link for anyone who would like to make their own!

No comments: