9.13.2008

slytherin quiz

Do you knit and/or crochet? Knit only crochet edging or decoration
 
How long have you been at your craft? five years

Do you spin?no

Are there any other crafts that you participate in? Lots I am a long arm quilter so I quilt, cross stitch, needlepoint, sew,  paint, draw and color with my kids (wait. is that a craft?)

What are your favorite yarns/fibers? I love a variety of fibers.  Soft cottons and blends of cotton.

What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? Acrylic (pbltt!!)

Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? I would love to try linen and/or hemp

What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? I like a variety of projects, ones i haven't tried before are my favorite because i love the anticipation of the final result!

What are you currently working on? Let's see works in progress? Hmm?  I have a lace shawl, that has been in time out for at least a year.  A pi shawl also lace, a pair of socks, a cardigan, and a toy elephant. (oh and of course a quilt or two)

Anything you plan to start this autumn? Lots!  I have several christmas projects for  family and friends (but i am not telling what they are!)

What is your favorite Finished Object? (Please, post a picture if you would like.) My favorite FO?  this jester hat i made for my nephew when he was little.  tooo cute!
















Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I have tried a variety but I think i would like to learn more cast on techniques.

No comments: