10.03.2008

Doin' the Happy Dance

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, It is to be hereby know that Kristin has Finally Finished her PI Shawl!
  (The crowd goes wild! Music is Blasting and I am doing the Happy Dance)  
As many of you know the pi shawl has been my chain and ball this summer.  I have been toting it around in my knitting bag for at least 4 months.  It has suffered through many a time out and has been frogged many times.  It has hindered my knitting and quilting of other projects and generally driven me BONKERS!  But no more I say!  It is finished.  TA-DA! 




Weighing in at just under 2 pounds and made of hand dyed lace weight yarn.  It has approximately 2200 yards of yarn in it and is just over 6 feet wide. 

 It is warm, soft and HUGE!  I will be able to wrap my self up like a burrito and be cozy and warm here in El Paso!  Now all we need is Winter!


1 comment:

knitalittle said...

:) So are you up for another knit along. Okay on that note I'll just duck and run. Your PI loooooook beautiful.