10.14.2008

The Challenge


Every year the quilting guild sets forth a challenge to its member.  This is in attempt to help everyone get creative and perhaps try something they wouldn't have otherwise.  This year the theme for the challenge is creating and using dimension (either physical dimension or through optical illusion).  Our quilts will be displayed at the December meeting and will be voted upon by members not participating in the challenge.   With that said here is my entry.


 (Sorry not the best of pictures ) It is only a quilt top so I still have to quilt it.  This is currently presenting a problem because yet again I dont know what to quilt on it...UGH!  As soon as i get more navy thread in I plan on starting and hopefully it will be finished before the holiday rush hits me.

1 comment:

knitalittle said...

In the words I hear from Justin all the time "beautiful" You just have to add the Justin voice to it.