2.23.2010

Busy Bee


Can I just say, "I am so excited!" I have finally, FINALLY gotten around to finishing off a few quilts. I have been pumping out the quilt tops for months and haven't actually quilted much since December. Thanks to Emma, who unfortunately is ill, I got to sit around and quilt and bind and design (And Oh, yea watch an entire day's worth of princess movies!). Here are a few things I got around to this weekend.

I received a box of quilts from Mary on Friday. Two of the Three are quilted. See below. Added a little bit of personalization to the horse t-shirt quilt.


























Mad About Plaid quilted! I chose 4 different swirl designs for the blocks. I also rotated the designs by row to swirl left and right. The quilt seemed to have lots of lines. I felt it needed more movement. I am a little disappointed in my quilting. I suppose that it just some odd perfectionist tendency I have.
















































All three of these quilts bound! That in it's self was a true miracle. Look for these on my Etsy site!






























As if that isn't enough. I dug out some fabric scraps and came up with a prototype for a small fabric basket idea I have swimming around in my head. More on those to come on that later in the week.

No comments: