5.30.2012

OOPS

I purchased this lovely Amy Butler Fabric to use in the Patchwork Prism Quilt.


 Since I purchased the fabric online the color ended up being different than I needed, always a downside to buying fabric online. I think the fabric is beautiful.  I knew I needed to find a special place for using it.

  The design is too beautiful to chop into little patchwork pieces.  Once I received an e-reader for my Birthday I knew I wanted to have  a handmade case, the Amy Butler Fabric was just the thing.


 To tie in with my up coming Hand Stitched Class I decided to do a little hand stitching on this case.


I worked most of the weekend on this little piece.   If I must say, it is turning out quite stunning.  There is one slight problem.


I failed to measure correctly.  The darn thing is big enough to fit my son's iPad!  As much as I know he would LOVE a new case, this probably isn't what he had in mind.

No comments: