3.26.2010

Woking


I apologize for my lack of blogging this past week. Things have been happening at what seems like warp speed around here. I believe that spring has definitely sprung here. The kids and the dog have had an exorbitant amount of energy and I have been kept busy keeping them busy. Does that even make sense? Anyway. This past week Ginger escaped from the house. We were confronted by what I will only describe as an extremely mentally disturbed and irrational neighbor. Sadly the episode got very ugly. The invisible fence that we had been contemplating had to be done and quickly. Fortunately for me I had lots of help and the work was quickly finished.

Jack working the wire into the ground.

Mark and Jack working quietly together.

me

Grandpa digging.


We now begin the difficult task of convincing Ginger it is truly in her best interest to stay within the flags.

No comments: