4.17.2009

Azaleas!


Spring is definitely in the air.  In the for of pollen, mostly.  When I take a step outside it is more that evident why the pollen count is so high.  Flowers are everywhere.  While the sight of trees alone overwhelms me the quantity of flowers is amazing!  Wild wisteria vines cover everything making purple dots all over the landscapes.  The Pear trees are done blooming and the crab apples have just started.  I am amazed at the number and size of the azaleas.  They grow so large here it is hard to imagine them as the same bushes I once had in Ohio.  Ginger and I went for a walk today at one of the parks and took along my camera to try and capture the beauty.  While their full bloom was last weekend their beauty is still evident in the purples, whites, reds and pinks.





No comments: