10.29.2010

Candle Mat Swap

This month, because I obviously didn't have enough to do, I signed up to participate in a Quilt Bloggers quilt swap.  This swap is trading Candle Mats, Designed by Sandi Anderson. Check out the pattern.

The Pattern called for a charm pack of Christmas Fabric.  My swap partner, who is to remain anonymous, said she liked Blue and Silver Christmas Fabric.  I was unable to find a charm pack in a color other than Red and Green so I ended up ordering these lovelies.  They are from the Holiday  Renaissance collection from Hoffman Fabrics.

I was ever so pleased with the colors!  They are just beautiful!  I also ordered these additional white, lavender and teal with silver accents. These are also from Hoffman Fabrics but are from the Wrap it Up collection.

 I don't think I'll use them for the candle mat but aren't they just beautiful?

No comments: