5.08.2010

Pretty Little Purses





Okay. I realize I am "officially" on a self-scheduled tote of the month program but with Mother's Day on Sunday I decided to switch it up a little. This year for Mother's Day I decided to make these little purses.

I made the purse exterior out of a neutral linen and lined them with a cotton print. The pattern was easy to follow and they literally took an hour each to make. But HOW CUTE ARE THEY!! The pattern you can find here (the purl bee). The purl bee blog has lots of wonderful little projects that take little or no time. This project is just one of many quilting, knitting, embrodery, etc, patterns and ideas you can find. Check it out. I know it may be more than a little late for Mother's Day ideas this year, but keep this pattern handy for future handmade present ideas!

No comments: