9.07.2013

t-shirt quilt

I cannot believe another week has already flown by.  Wednesday I had every intention of sitting down and writing.  But, before I knew it,  Friday was here.  This week has been a blur of cut, sew and press as I have been working on a t-shirt quilt for a client.


It's always a challenge to get all of the t-shirt blocks into a configuration that both is visually appealing and approved by the client.  After many, many switches I finally was able to settle on one.

The white central block was a request by the client, which showcases specific t-shirts that are important to her. She then chose black fabric to surround the exterior blocks.  I think it turned out great!



I am happy to report that the quilt top is now finished.  Yahoo!

2 comments:

Sewgreen said...

I really like the black/white border combination!

Unknown said...

Thanks!