6.24.2012

Quilting


This week we have had my niece here visiting. The kids always love seeing each other.    The first day is always easy, lots of catching up to do.  Then it gets harder. Even cousins get stir crazy when they are cooped up in the house to long.  During these times I always have to have backup ideas to keep everyone smiling.  This week was no exception.

 Wednesday we hit the water park.  Friday we took in a movie and some yummy frozen yogurt,  and Yesterday was Boating!

The kids, and adults had a blast.  This also, believe it or not provides me with extra time to get things done.  By planning activity breaks in between, I get a lot more done.

 I finished off this wedding quilt for a client and was able to get it shipped off just in time. (I was really sweating it)

I also finished up this little baby boy quilt.  I picked up the cute panel at Jo-Ann's in May for only 6$  I thought it would make a nice charity quilt.  The front has flannel and Minky, along with those cute transportation appliques.  The back is wonderfully soft flannel.  Love the stripes.

1 comment:

Katie Jo said...

Wonderful job on the wedding quilt. They will love it! I shall have to see it in person when I return to school. Now I am off to stalk facebook until someone posts wedding pictures.....