7.27.2011

Having a ball

This week with visitors coming and going I haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to Quilting.  I have managed to squeeze in a little something.


I made this cute little ball for my newest nephew who will be arriving at the end of September.  I used the leftover "Hoopla" fabrics I had on hand.  I found this tutorial here.  This is a nice pattern for taking with you.  Once the machine stitching is finished, the rest of the project is stitched up by hand.  It would make a wonderful project for car trips.

3 comments:

Adriana said...

I have one of those that mom made. There is a picture of me as a toddler holding it. I don't know what to do with it, but I'm not getting rid of it. Nor would I suggest giving it to a child. It's probably filthy. I wonder if it's washable? Did your tutorial tell you that?

araxered said...

This ball is amazing!

araxered said...

this ball is amazing - your new nephew will love it!! (his mom sure does)