11.21.2010

The arrival of The Ellen Bag


Many of you know that I designed a sling bag this past summer.  I had it posted on Scribd.com until they started trying to make money off of what was originally a free posting.  I was, along with about 100,000 other people slightly annoyed that they were intending on making money off of others patterns, designs and such, when the designer got nothing. Needless to say I pulled the pattern off when several people emailed me wondering why they had to pay to access the pattern.
The pattern can be made with coordinating fabric and embellished on the front with the name of your favorite girl.


I have since updated, revised and composed a new Ellen Bag.  I am happy to report the pattern is now for sale in my etsy shop!  Check it out.


This bag pattern is an eight page pattern that I will mail to the buyer.  Can also be bought as a PDF, at the purchaser requests.

No comments: