9.09.2014

Quilted Cotton

Here it is my quilt for the AMB Farm to Fabric challenge.



I am sad to report it was not chosen as one of the finalist to be showcased at the Houston Quilt Show. Although I was disappointed that I was not chosen, I had a gut feeling it wouldn't be.  I was really enjoying the quilt as I was sewing the quilt top, and then I wasn't.  It was weird.  I turned a corner one day and WHAM! I hated it.  After quilting this quilt I never really Loved it!  I was happy with it but I didn't feel it was my best work.


Then I tried to photograph it.  Oh my.  I just purchased a new camera and I had quite a lot to learn, not only about the camera but also about taking pictures of quilts.  It is much harder than it looks.  I really had a difficult time just getting the picture straight! LOL.  Perhaps next time I submit a quilt for a quilt show I will have it professionally photographed.


No comments: