6.02.2014

The Key to Success.

Well, it's that time again.  The end of the school year is upon us.  The kids are giddy with anticipation of Summer Vacation.  One more day and it will be here.  Imagine my surprise when my 6th grader asked, "What are we giving the teachers this year?"  Hmm.  I had totally forgotten.  Off to pintrest to see what I could whip up in under an hour.  Nothing like last minute planning.


I stumbled upon these cute little key fobs at The Ribbon Retreat and knew that they would be perfect.  A few ribbons, 1 inch webbing and key fob hardware was all it took to make these cute key rings.


Unfortunately I Jo-Ann only had 5 packages of key fob hardware.  I went back to pintrest and remember this tutorial from The Idea Room that I had used once before.  It is slightly more time consuming but still a really quick and simple key fob just perfect for teacher gifts.



A little note tucked inside each teachers Thank You card and Ta-Da! Last minute teacher gifts finished.  Gotta' love the internet.

No comments: