6.17.2013

"Cozy" Little Projects



Over the past several weeks I have gotten the most wonderful packages in the mail!! Once a week I open my mailbox to find a coffee cozy has been embroidered and delivered to my mailbox. It is totally cool how they keep showing up.



 Those of you who know me may be aware that I have a little bit of a coffee thing.  I'll admit I love the stuff.  And truly, I couldn't get through the day without at least 3 cups of the stuff.  Okay 4 cups.  In the past I have been as high as 2 pots a day, but I've cut WAY back and only make one pot these days.  Still it isn't often that I pass by an opportunity to head to starbucks.


With my last cozy I also got these.. Patterns!  Knit patterns, sewn patterns and even crochet patterns (not that I crochet much, but I could, and with coffee as an incentive.  Who knows?) Who knew there were so many of these floating around in cyberland! These are certainly headed to the top of my teacher gift list and quite possibly to the top of my 'to-do' list.



No comments: