4.12.2013

Pretty Little Teacher Gifts

9 weeks left!  How can it be that the school year is winding down in only 9 weeks!  Before we know it Summer Vacation will be here and then we will be off to the park, the lake and destinations unknown.  But before we get there we still have tests, quizzes, homework, field-trips and end of the year parties.  In preparation for these end of the year festivities I have begun working on teacher gifts.


In the past I have given totes, fabric nesting baskets, baskets, and journals, this year it is pouches.  I purchased 2 great patterns from Michellepatterns.com (the zip pocket pouch and the little and long pouch). The patterns pieces are the perfect size for using up your larger scraps.  You could even do a little fussy cutting to surprise the receiver.




 The pouches are cute, easy to assemble (seriously it took me about an hour)  and I think they could be used for a myriad of things.  Stuffed them with a gift card and we have a cute, reusable gift that any teacher would love.  I may have to make up a couple of extra for Mother's Day gifts.

No comments: