2.24.2012

Pieces

This week came in went in pieces, at least those that I remember.  I know I cut fabric into many, many pieces.  I also picked up lots of pieces.  (Most of these being pieces of other people's clothing.) I even sewed together a few pieces.  Thankfully, I am not falling to pieces, yet.  It does appear as though this week will remain in pieces (That's what I get when I brag about getting sewing done on the weekend).  Apparently these projects can only be completed next week.  Here are a few of the pieces I have laying around my sewing room.

rainbow road strips

Pieces of my Rainbow Road Quilt for the Stitched in Color online course.

Front
back
Pieces of my Drunkards Path trivet (also a Stitched in Color project)


Pieces of my Irish Chain Quilt laid out to admire.  Ah well, maybe next week I'll be picking up the pieces and making completed objects.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Your DP is looking good! Can't wait to see your finished Rainbow Road too :)