5.04.2012

speechless

For once in my life I am speechless.  I am completely and utterly speechless.  I received an comment from a blogger Handmade by FarahLin stating that she had nominated me for a Liebster Award.  Me.  Little old me.  Here I thought I just poured my heart out into cyberspace for my own enjoyment.  Well, it turns out someone other than my mom reads my blog. WoW.  Not only that but, get this, they like it enough to nominate me for an award. Crazy weird.  I know, my mom likes it but she has to, she my mom. Right?


So what is a Liebster Award.  (Don't feel stupid. I didn't know what it was either) In FarahLin's own words the award is...

The Liebster ( German for favourite ) award is for bloggers with 200 followers or less.  As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.


Ok.  So here are my picks for the Liebster Blog Award.


Amy and Clair at Planting A Seed


Michelle, Lindsay and Katherine of 3 Stitches

Torirot of  Torirot's Stitches

Penny of So take a hike


and lastly, and I am sort of bending the rules ever so slightly because they have just a few more that 200 followers.

Julie and Bree of Distant Pickles

Their acceptance conditions are as follows:


1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Congratulations to all the recipients and I hope they accept and appreciate their uniqueness and become part of the Family of Recipients.

I enjoy reading each of these blogs you should take a look.  There is a chance you will enjoy them too.



1 comment:

torirot said...

Thank you so much, I'm really flattered!