11.09.2008

I am SPOILED!




I have been participating in a Harry Potter Swap for the past  6 weeks.  It is now down to  the final week in which we get to swap all of the goodies we have been working on for our swap partner.  My package went out on Tuesday of last week. I haven't heard anything from the person I sent it to so I am assuming it is not there yet.  It did have to go to Rochester, NY so if it isn't there yet, it is to be expected.  After a horrid week I was most pleasantly surprised to find a box FULL of goodies waiting for me on my porch.  I am
soooooo SPOILED!  All I can say is my spoiler totally gets me, right down to the fat quarters and the package of tissues!


  She did a fantastic job and I cannot fully express how Great a job she did!  



Thanks Ashley! 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Are those Harmony dpns???!!! You lucky duck! What's a fat quarter???

AshAsh said...

I am SO glad you liked everything! I had such a good time putting it all together. You were a real pleasure to spoil! :)

dogwithbooks said...

Oh yes indeed I did receive my package - you great big giant spoiler you!! I love everything!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am carrying that little dumpling everywhere :)